Skip to main content

To Engage.

A Following by Luke Cowling.

I have decided to move away from Bookbub as my platform for engaging readers and sharing thoughts, and whilst my motivations are numerous and quite strong, they aren't really relevant to you.

What is relevant however is platform that I have decided to move to, which is Goodreads. This blog and that Goodreads profile will be the best platform, moving forward, to engage with myself and the writing and reading community I interact with as a whole.

I'll be the first to admit my social media aptitude is pretty poor. But thankfully their website does most of the legwork for me. So if you're interested in getting reviews, opinions and general tidbits of works, feel free to engage with myself on Goodreads. I've also provided a link in this blog post to that profile, and you'll notice that the social media links on the home page of the blog have changed also.

Enjoying Tolkien with Noah, sometime early 2019.

As always, thank you for the continued support and I look forward to the new year and sharing what I have,

LPC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Overcome.

  An Announcement by Luke Cowling. My newest book, Gearpox, launches this week! The work is the result of much time and dedication. I do not value your money, just that sweet, sweet validation. As such, all my previous works will be entirely free in kindle eBook form, for the week of release.   This includes: Owenoak – a fantasy novella set in the same universe as my newest release   Notes from the Monster Cartographer I & II – accompanying books for Owenoak, fictional encyclopedias   The Primrose Pages – a book of poetry sourced from the life I have lived thus far   Find these works here: https://www.amazon.com/L.-P.-Cowling/e/B07YW8744R%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share   Free book promotions begin Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 12:00 AM PST. So if you’re looking, and they’re not available yet, check back later.

To Smoke.

A Review by Luke Cowling. A little backstory on my interest in The Witcher series, I've played a game and I have seen the Netflix series and my opinion on the media that has resulted from that universe is really mixed. But I realise the interest in that universe just might have expanded greatly recently, so I wanted to throw my two cents in on a form of media relating to The Witcher that I received recently. This is my review of the production of the graphic novel collection produces by dark horse and cd recently, and my thoughts on how the print came out, and whether the production warrants an intrusion from your wallet. As always, thank you so much for the support, LPC.